VM for various stores in Edinburgh - Gyle & Chesser
Days: Monday, Tuesday and Friday
If you are passionate about fashion and would like to gain experience in retail we might have the perfect opportunity for you.
Our jewellery and accessories ranges are found in supermarkets and high street fashion retailers across the UK. We are currently recruiting Visual Merchandisers to visit multiple concession-sites on a regular basis and maintain beautiful and consistent presentation of all ranges, manage stock and sales and events initiatives within your concessions, working alongside the Area Manager and host stores to ensure results and service standards are aligned with our business strategy, mission and values.
To be considered for this role you must possess:
• Interest in fashion, jewellery products and visual merchandising
• Excellent time keeping skills
• Exceptional organisational skills
• Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Excellent communication skills
• Able to work within a team and independently
• The right to work in the UK
• Reliable and live within a reasonable mile radius of the store(s)
• A full and valid driving licence preferable as you might be travelling between various locations
Applicants must have internet access to be able to interact with on-line self-service
We offer salary at £5.20 - £8.21 per hour.
4 weeks annual leave per annum + bank holidays. Your hours of work will be fixed per week; however, during busy trading periods you may be required to work additional hours, which may at times include some weekend and bank holidays.
Job Type: Part-time
Flexible working hours